Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

Where do I get the suffix for my CSA number? I am a former spouse.

If you are a former spouse of a retiree, the claim number begins with an A and it will have a unique suffix. Therefore, you will enter “A” and seven numbers and then the unique suffix assigned to your benefit. If you are unsure of the correct suffix, please contact us or refer to your Retirement Services ID Card for the correct suffix to use.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.