Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I am a Member of Congress or designated congressional staff. If I separate from service will I be eligible for temporary continuation of coverage?

Temporary continuation of coverage (TCC) will be available to Members of Congress and designated congressional staff who leave their jobs, as well as eligible family members, with the same rules that apply to TCC for other Federal employees and eligible family members. TCC will only be offered through OPM-contracted plans. Please contact your employing office for more information. 

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.