Skip Primary Navigation
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Retirement Services My Annuity and Benefits

Medicare Premiums

If you are not receiving social security benefits, you can have Medicare premiums withheld from your annuity payments. Contact the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services at 1-800-MEDICARE to request withholding premiums from your annuity. We cannot withhold premiums based on your direct request or even one from the Social Security Administration. However, the Social Security district office may be able to give you additional information.

Control Panel