Skip to page navigation
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Contacts for Records

Contacts for Records

Contact the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) for information about amounts of employee deductions or refunds from individual employees' records of past service under the Civil Service Retirement System and the Federal Employees Retirement System.


Employing agencies have personnel and payroll records for their employees. OPM does not receive records until after an employee leaves his or her employing agency.

The Retirement Operations Center
ATTN: D. Grossman
Control Panel