Click here to skip navigation
This website uses features which update page content based on user actions. If you are using assistive technology to view web content, please ensure your settings allow for the page content to update after initial load (this is sometimes called "forms mode"). Additionally, if you are using assistive technology and would like to be notified of items via alert boxes, please follow this link to enable alert boxes for your session profile.
An official website of the United States Government.

Benefits Officers Center Aids

Contacts for Records

Contact the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) for information about amounts of employee deductions or refunds from individual employees' records of past service under the Civil Service Retirement System and the Federal Employees Retirement System.


Employing agencies have personnel and payroll records for their employees. OPM does not receive records until after an employee leaves his or her employing agency.

The Retirement Operations Center
ATTN: D. Grossman
Control Panel