Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

I need a form.

Many forms are available at  Most forms that active employees and annuitants will need are Standard Forms (SF) or Retirement and Insurance forms.

If you need a replacement CSA 1099R statement, you can download from the Services Online site. Y
ou will need your CSA or CSF number and password. Or, you can call us at (888) 767-6738.  Or, you can send us an email at

If you have questions or need additional assistance, please send an email to

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.