Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I am working a part-time schedule and therefore my Government contribution is prorated. When I retire, will I continue to get the prorated Government contribution?

When you retire, you are entitled to the full government contribution.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.