Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I am enrolled in an FEHB health plan and my wife is enrolled in a non-Federal health plan. How do I file a claim?

If neither the FEHB health plan nor the non-Federal health plan participates in paperless reimbursement, you must submit your claims manually along with supporting documentation to show the date of the service, who was covered, and who was the provider.  Claim forms and instructions are available at

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.