Click here to skip navigation

My Annuity and Benefits Services Online



High Call Volumes

The Retirement Services toll free number, 888-767-6738, is experiencing higher than normal call volumes, resulting in callers receiving a busy signal or experiencing long wait times. If you need to contact Retirement Services to perform one of the following transactions, please go to

  • View/Print 1099-R Tax Forms
  • Change Federal and State Income Tax Withholding
  • View/Print Annuity Statement/Verification of Income
  • View/Print a Year-to-Date Summary Of Payments
  • View/Print Verification of Life Insurance (FEGLI)
  • Change Mailing Address
  • Change SOL Password
  • View the Status of Case while in Interim Pay
  • Establish an Allotment to an Organization
  • Request Duplicate Annuity Booklet
  • Set up a Checking or Savings Allotment
  • Sign up for Direct Deposit of Annuity Payment
  • Update Email Address/Opt-in to Receive Information Electronically
  • View/Print Retirement Services Reference Card (ID Card)

You can use Services Online once you have received your claim number and temporary password.

To access Services Online you need your "CSA" or "CSF" claim number and a password. If you need a password, please send a message, including your claim number, to with "Password Request" in the subject line.

Use this website to:

  • change your mailing address and email address;
  • change your password;
  • establish, change, or stop a checking or savings allotment;
  • establish, change, or stop an allotment to an organization;
  • print ID cards from the Services Online screen;
  • request duplicate annuity booklets via US Mail;
  • request a duplicate Form 1099-R;
  • start, change, or stop federal and state income tax withholdings;
  • start direct deposit of your payment or change the account or financial institution to which your payment is sent;
  • view a statement describing your annuity payment.


You can use our online tools to make the following calculations and changes to your benefit payment.


  • Compute the tax-free portion of your annuity payments.
  • Figure your monthly Federal income tax withholding.
  • The FEGLI Calculator is an online, interactive calculator that allows you to determine the face value of your FEGLI insurance; calculate how much you are paying for this coverage; see how choosing different options can change the amount of your life insurance and your premium withholdings; and see how the life insurance carried into retirement will change over time.

Online Systems

  • Use Services Online to view a statement of your annuity, start, change, or stop your Federal and State income tax withholdings and obtain duplicate tax statements (Form 1099-R's), notify us of changes in your mailing address, sign up for or change your account or financial institution for direct deposit of your annuity payment, and make allotments to organizations, or create checking or savings allotments.
  • Use our Student Self-Certification System to verify student full time high school and college attendance.
  • Use Retiree Open Season Online System to make your Health Benefits and Dental and Vision Insurance changes.

Retirement Mailing Lists and Social Media

Sign up here to receive announcements.

Human Resources Specialists

  • Benefits Info -- Benefits Administration Information ListServer provides the latest BALs and announcements

Federal Employees/Retireees and Their Families

Reference Materials

Control Panel