Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

If you are not currently enrolled in a dental plan, can you be enrolled in a health care flexible spending account (FSAFEDs) and reimbursed for a dental expense incurred?

Yes.  You do not need to be enrolled in a dental plan to have eligible dental expenses reimbursed by your health care flexible spending account.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.