Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Can I enroll in the dependent care flexible account and the health care flexible spending account?

Yes, you can enroll in both types of flexible spending accounts.  The health care flexible spending account has an individual maximum.  The dependent care flexible spending account has a household maximum. The dependent care maximum includes any FSA your spouse might have or any child subsidy you might receive. To find out what this year's maximums are or what next year's maximums will be, please visit .

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.