Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

If a federal payroll provider is contacted about incorrect information on the IRS Form 1095-C, should they refer enrollees to OPM or the IRS?

No. Please do not advise the enrollee to call OPM or the IRS because OPM or IRS does not have employee data to answer questions about the information on this form. It is the agency or payroll provider’s responsibility to make corrections to and answer questions about the employee data on the IRS Form 1095-C.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.