Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Will I continue to receive a government contribution for my enrollment in a DC Health Link plan if I go into non-military leave without pay status or my pay becomes insufficient to pay my premium?

Generally, your enrollment and your government contribution may continue for up to 365 days of leave without pay unless you want it to terminate or do not respond to your employing office's notice about continuing coverage during a period in leave without pay status.  You must pay the employee share of premiums for every pay period that your enrollment continues.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.