Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Combined Federal Campaign

Can federal retirees sign up to have CFC contributions withheld from their retirement annuity? If yes, can this be done online?

Federal retirees may participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) by making a one-time contribution (cash, check or money order).  We do not have an annuity deduction option at this time.  For more information on how to make a contribution, please contact your local CFC office (

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.