Skip to page navigation
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. / News / News Archives

News Archives

2024 | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004

December 2019

Back to Top

November 2019

Back to Top

October 2019

Back to Top

September 2019

Back to Top

July 2019

Back to Top

May 2019

  • OPM Releases Accelerating the Gears of Transformation Tools May 22, 2019

    OPM has released a new set of tools designed to guide leaders, managers, and employees in the effort to modernize Federal workplaces and help ensure effective, efficient mission delivery for American taxpayers.

  • NEWS: OPM’s USA Performance® Named as Top 40 Finalist at the Sixth Annual Igniting Innovation 2019 Conference and Awards May 22, 2019

    May 21, 2019 - The U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s USA Performance was named as a Top 40 finalist for the Igniting Innovation Awards - which recognize innovations that benefit services to citizens and government operations -- by the American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC), a public-private partnership for the government IT community.

  • NEWS: OPM Releases Temporary Pay and Leave Guidance for Upcoming WMATA Project May 21, 2019

    The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) released a memo to agencies releasing telework and alternative work schedule guidance for Federal employees who will be affected by the upcoming Platform Improvement Project by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA).

  • NEWS: OPM Launches 2019 OPM Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey May 15, 2019

    OPM has launched the 2019 OPM Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS). The survey will go out to employees in two waves, with each wave remaining open to employees for six weeks.

  • NEWS: OPM Streamlines Biennial Review Submission Process May 6, 2019

    WASHINGTON, DC - Today OPM issued the Call for Biennial Review Submission for Executive Allocations for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021 (Part II), which expands upon last December’s memorandum (Part I) and streamlines the process for agencies to request an increase or decrease in the number of senior positions (SES, SL, and ST) allocated in FY2020 and FY2021 . 

  • OPM Signs MOA to Give DOD Access to Reskilling Platform May 3, 2019

    The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) signed a memorandum of agreement to give DOD access to OPM’s USALearning® platform, a centralized source of training, education, and domain specific expertise, as part of the goals set by DoD’s Reform Management Group (RMG).

Back to Top

April 2019

Back to Top

March 2019

  • NEWS: OPM Issues Updated Pay Tables for Retroactive Pay Raise Mar 28, 2019

    Today the President signed Executive Order 13856, authorizing a 1.4 percent across-the-board increase for statutory pay systems and locality pay increases of approximately 0.5 percent of basic payroll - reflecting an overall average pay increase of 1.9 percent for civilian Federal employees for 2019.

Back to Top

February 2019

  • OPM Names New CIO and Deputy CIO Feb 7, 2019

    WASHINGTON, DC - Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Acting Director Margaret Weichert announced today that OPM will welcome Clare Martorana and David Nesting as its new Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Deputy CIO, respectively.

  • NEWS: OPM Extends CFC Solicitation Period Feb 5, 2019

    OPM announced today that it has extended the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) 2018 solicitation period until February 22, 2019.

Back to Top

January 2019

Back to Top

Control Panel