Skip Primary Navigation
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Skip Secondary Navigation

In This Section

Federal Employees Guide Me


Choose a program to begin:


As a Federal employee, you may be able to enroll in health, dental, vision and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and apply for long term care insurance. You can find information about each program by clicking on one of the links below. Each section includes common questions to help guide you to the information you need. Learn More


Eligible employees and annuitants can choose among 4 nationwide and 3 regional dental plans. Nationwide plans also offer international coverage. Learn More


Eligible employees and annuitants can choose among 3 nationwide vision plans. Nationwide plans also offer international coverage. Learn More


We offer the largest group life insurance program in the world, covering employees, retirees and family members. Learn More

Flexible Spending Accounts

Eligible employees can choose to enroll in up to three different flexible spending accounts during Open Season. Learn More

Long Term Care

Most Federal and U.S. Postal Service employees and annuitants, active and retired members of the uniformed services, and their qualified relatives are eligible to apply for insurance coverage under the FLTCIP. Learn More

Long Term Care

When and how can I make changes to my coverage?

You may request a change to your coverage at any time, by contacting Long Term Care Partners.

If you wish to increase your coverage, you must provide, at your expense, evidence of your good health that is satisfactory to Long Term Care Partners.

You can decrease to any plan options that are available under your FLTCIP group policy, and your premiums (which will be based on your original age) will also decrease. You do not have to undergo new underwriting in order to decrease your coverage.

To request a change in your coverage, contact Long Term Care Partners by phone at 1-800-LTCFEDS (1-800-582-3337), or in writing at Long Term Care Partners, PO Box 797, Greenland, NH 03840-0797.

Related Questions

Control Panel